NEW WEB SITE INFORMATION
- NEW Everyone will have to get a new pass with a six-digit permit number. If you like, you can download instructions on how to get a new account and/or how to obtain recreation passes. Then click on "First Time Permit" on the navigation bar at the top.
- NEW You can see what training areas are open by looking at the interactive map. Go to "Maps" on the navigation bar at the top and click on "Interactive Map."
- NEW You can check-in before you recreate using this web site on a computer or smart phone. You can download instructions on the process of how to check in with a computer or smart phone.
- NEW We have a new Sportsman's Hotline number: You can call 1-855-267-9770 to check-in (and check-out). You can download the call flow to see what the phone questions and options will be to assist you to navigate the system for checking-in. Be advised the new system is designed to be used with a smart phone or computer which works better than a regular phone (see above).
- NEW Check-out is now required within two hours after sunset. You will be asked a series of questions of your activities and any harvest information for the day (there is no longer an annual survey). You can download the instructions on the process of how to check out with a computer or smart phone. Or, you can download the call flow to see what the phone questions and options will be to assist you to navigate the system for checking-out via the phone. Again, this process is easier if you use a smart phone or computer.
- OLD You are still responsible to know which areas are open for recreation. That can be done through the interactive map, checking the area status on the web site, or calling the new Sportsman's Hotline at 1-855-267-9770.
- OLD Recreation Passes still expire December 31.
- OLD Fort Drum Recreation Passes are still FREE!